March 2011 Moms
Options

Highchairs

Anyone picked out their highchairs?  I was thinking about the Fisher Price Zen but anyone find anything better?  What specifically are you looking for?

Re: Highchairs

• Options
    We registered for the Graco Blossom because it can convert in four different ways.  One of my friends has it and loves it and my other friends are all very indifferent about their other highchairs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a Graco Contempo high chair and my son still uses it.  It adjusts, it's very easy to clean, and I love that it folds flat.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCarrieLiz:
    We registered for the Graco Blossom because it can convert in four different ways.  One of my friends has it and loves it and my other friends are all very indifferent about their other highchairs.

This. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We registered for the Graco Duo Diner Highchair because it converts to a booster seat when LO gets older and it can fold up when not in use.
    "Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different" ~Roger von Oech
  • Options
    We have a Chicco Polly that we bought for DD.  I really like it, because the height is really easy to manipulate, and we still occasionally use it.  It wipes up easily, and can be used with our without the food tray, so she can sit at the table like a big girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For DS #1 we got the Graco Blossom b/c it is a highchair, space saver chair for taking to the grandparents, and a booster chair.  The only down side is that it doesn't fold for storage.
  • Options

we registered for the fisher price space saver chair that just straps into a seat at the table already. it also tilts back for infant feedings and converts to a booster seat.

Bre Wrties
  • Options
    imagebre87:

we registered for the fisher price space saver chair that just straps into a seat at the table already. it also tilts back for infant feedings and converts to a booster seat.

I am getting this seat too for the same reasons.  I think it would be cheaper to buy a separate booster seat and high chair than to buy the system that can convert to both.   When I look it up online, the highchair was $160 and the booster was an additional $30.  The fisher price chair is only $60 and converts to all the same things as well.  We live in a tiny space though so getting a full sized high chair just doesn't make sense for us.

imageimage

"Beanie" Natural 7w MC 11/21/12

"Nole" stopped growing at 7w3d D&E 2/11/13

Diagnosed with MTHFR and Factor V Leiden on 4/3/13

Due with RAINBOW GIRL 2/10/15

• Options
    I registered for the Inglesina 2010 Fast Table Chair since it takes up less space (which is tight), can be brought along to restaurants (instead of using the nasty ones there), is easy to travel with and also so that our daughter can be right in on the action AT the table. I'm really excited!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a used HC from a friend and I think it's a Graco Harmony. I will probably still register for a booster seat to use for outings/family events and such.
    Neil and Kristin 7-26-2008 image. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"