Parenting after a Loss

Hormones or justified?

Zip it!I wanted to throat punch an old lady at church today... She came up to me patted my belly and asked "When is THIS one due?"  ::headdesk:: Angry  We have a small church and she knows that I had my baby she was just being a jerk...  She just needed to STFU

So guess what I did at lunch?  Ate a bunch of stuff that wasnt going to help me look any smaller..  Sad  Because I was depressed that I look like such a fat@ss..  Did she really have to remind me? 

And for her information I had four back to back pregnancies (which is part of the reason the dr told me it would take me longer to get back to shape)..  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ::runs to stuff more cake in her fat@ss...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hormones or justified?

• PLEASE don't call yourself a fatasss, please!!  She is a complete hag and what she said was so biitchy.  I'm so sorry!!
  • Justified.  That's very obnoxious.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • what a b!tch!  You so don't say that to people.  I'm sure you're a beautiful new mom.  I do have a tendancy to eat more when I feel like a fat@ss too (hehe, is that an email link?....I wonder if anyone has that email).  Don't let her get to you.  I follow the mantra "9 months to put it on, 9 months (or more) to take it off"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Uncalled for!!!!!!!!!
    And it takes time to get back in shape regardless, give yourself a break. ::hugs;:
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • What a horrible b*tch! Where do you live....I want to come by and punch that hag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • OMG that is so not hormones!  I would probably have been reduced to tears and then I'd sit and fume all night about all the things I should have said.  What a b!tch.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imageMrsPatterson:
    OMG that is so not hormones!  I would probably have been reduced to tears and then I'd sit and fume all night about all the things I should have said.  What a b!tch.

My hubby told me that I should tell her next time "Nope not pregnant, I guess Im just fat, thanks for pointing it out"..  OR "Nope not pregnant, just fat, but you are a jerk and I can diet to get rid of my problem yours will never go away" lol

• imagehappyhoopla:
    What a horrible b*tch! Where do you live....I want to come by and punch that hag.

St. Louis...  You up for the trip?  Tee hee

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"