Parenting after a Loss

When did you get PP AF if you are BF

Logan is 3.5 months & I think I am getting AF
With Jake I did not get it until almost a year 
When did you get yours? Should I worry about losing my milk or is that even related .. sorry of that is a stupid question
Summer 2011
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~

Re: When did you get PP AF if you are BF

• I got mine just shy of 8 weeks.  I got my BFP two and a half months later.  My milk supply started to tank a month after that, but I think that was pregnancy-related, not AF-related.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • 1st was at 7 weeks.  The the big real AF at exactly 5 months and I EBF. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 7 months.  My supply tanks just before AF but then stabilizes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With Aodhan it was only 8 weeks but with Eirik, he was just shy of a year old.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks
  • 9 weeks PP. I was shocked!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 4.5 months.  About 2 weeks after he started sleeping through the night.  We are still going strong with BF at 8.5 months, so I would not worry.
  • I got it right after he turned 5 months! I've only had 2 PP AFs since he's been born!
  • by the way...I haven't lost my supply at all.  In all honesty...I think mine is doing better.  But...I DO notice that during AF...my supply goes down a little.  Not enough that I can't feed him tho!

• I still haven't gotten mine. I EBF.
  • I BFed until DD was 11 months old.  So I completely weaned about 5 weeks ago and I still have not gotten AF.  I ovulated last week so if I get AF it will be 6 weeks after weaning.  I'm hoping to not get Af and be KTFU :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got it last week for the first time.  AF returned after only 3months after DD.  I had no issue with milk supply either time.  Good luck!
  • Hannah is 14 wks today and I still havent had one...  Im hoping not to see AF for awhile yet..  Im perfectly happy not having periods.. 

I can tell you that I have thought she was coming a couple times because I got crampy but she never showed..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"