Attachment Parenting
Options

I've been dairy free for 6 months and can FINALLY enjoy coffee!! (product rave!)

I found a creamer at Whole Foods (just took our first trip there recently...not sure what I was thinking waiting so long) that is not only tasty, but it actually gets the coffee light enough for my liking. (I normally drink coffee w/ cream so I had a really hard time. Tried EVERYTHING - soy, almond, silk creamer, etc. and had basically resigned myself to being a black tea drinker...)

But it's SO delicious coconut milk creamer! It's awesome! And it doesn't taste like coconut at all, even though I've tried the regular milk and it tastes WAY to coconut-y for my liking. (and I do like coconut)

No, I do not work for them although I just re-read this and it totally sounds like I do....but I just wanted to pass this along since I know there are lots of dairy free mamas on here. And I would say that above everything else, my coffee w/ cream was the worst thing I had to give up! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I've been dairy free for 6 months and can FINALLY enjoy coffee!! (product rave!)

• Options
    yay coffee!  enjoy!
    mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!
    Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just wanted to say I have nothing but respect for dairy free moms! You women rock.  It has to be hard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options

imagenekorayne:
    I just wanted to say I have nothing but respect for dairy free moms! You women rock.  It has to be hard.

You are so cute! I am on month 2 dairy free and now it feels pretty easy.

I also have to say the SO delicious coffee creamer is AMAZING! I am addicted to the hazlenut flavor. And since my LO doesn't do well with white sugar either, this is my sweet treat for the day. They make a plain coconut milk too that is great for baking and with cereal.

• Options
    I've been going for 3 weeks now...it's hard - sometimes I catch myself having cereal with milk as I am going on autopilot!  Good to hear recommendations for substitutes! Thanks!  My coffee is still in experimental stages!
    Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac
  • Options
    We use this in our house too. I love all SO Delicious products...DS eats their yogurt and the ice cream is amazing!
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

I like the coconut milk creamer too.

I also use the Silk PLAIN creamer, which is not too bad.

I'm not into flavored creamers.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"