1st Trimester

Halloween BFP

Not going to lie, I'm still in shock!! My DH and I just started trying this month and I got 2 BFP's today! I'm still going to be optimistic until I can get to a Dr. this week but, I don't think 2 tests (one being a digital) are going to lie. I'm really excited to be here and can't wait to get to know you all better!

Re: Halloween BFP

• I understand -  peed on 3 tests (all different brands) before I would believe it! But we're both definitely pregnant, I'm sure! Congrats & welcome Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats. no denying it ! Your little pumpkin seed is starting to grow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats... You should check out the Birth month board... it is very very informative from others that are going through the same things you are at the same time. 
  • Yay! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you.

• Haha congrats!!!!!!
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Congrats my BFP Halloween twin! ?I can't believe it either! ?H&H 9 months to you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Congrats! I got my BFP on Halloween 2 years ago with my daughter. Time flies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"