Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

If you tried Sleepeasy Sleep Solution, did it work for your LO?

And how old where they?

We Ferbered DD when she was about 7 months old.  She was ready and it went very well.  It took three nights and the longest she cried for was about 20 minutes.  She's regressed, we're now rocking/patting her to sleep every night.  We talked about Ferbering again but I'm just not comfortable doing it now that she's older.  I'm thinking about buying the Sleepeasy Sleep Solution (not sure if that title is exactly correct...) but wondering how well it works for toddlers.  And how long it took.  I'm not looking for a quick fix, more for something that will be easy on DD and will be easy to do again later if she regresses again.  TIA!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: If you tried Sleepeasy Sleep Solution, did it work for your LO?

• We did it at 6 mos, so it's not exactly what you asked. But we have had to "re-train" several times (traveling, teething, schedule changes, etc), and it's been really easy every time. I feel like once they get it, they quickly remember again every time. I swear by the Sleep Easy Solution!  But like I said, she wasn't a toddler when we originally did it.
  • We started it about 10 months and have used it off and on since.  I agree with PP about retraining being easier.  The book also has sections on advice for toddlers.  I think the key with any technique is to be consistant.  GL!  Sleep training was our biggest challenge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"