April 2011 Moms
Options

nbr...Snow its everywhere ugh!

I'm looking out my kitchen and living room windows and its almost a white out.  My poor DH is out there working to get the rest of todays job done.

Better dig out the snow boots, gloves and hats and see if the snow pants will fit me.

I hate when it snows in October.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                             Breanna, Ellie and 
                             our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: nbr...Snow its everywhere ugh!

• Options
    Oh my gosh I couldn't even imagine!! It snows here in Georgia maybe once or twice in March usually and everyone here absolutely freaks out! I couldn't imagine dealing with that now... No matter how pretty it is to look at. GL!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• Options

Wow, you must be pretty far upstate! 

A lot of people I know, including myself, went to college/grad school upstate -- and loved it -- but brrr.  I do not miss those winters.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband and I are stationed in Ottawa, Ontario for a while, and we got our first snow last night!  I was completely disappointed.... we had been hoping it would hold out until December like last year... oh well, I have to admit, I always think the first snow is pretty.... until it STAYS until April.
  • Options
    Ugh!  It is coming my way.  They are calling for some snow in the mountains of NC this Friday/Saturday.  I dread it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I dont like driving in it.  Our road isnt a main road so its not plowed as often as the main roads and I HATE driving on snow covered roads.  I usually take the long way home from work in winter.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was in the low 80's and sunny here, today! WAY too hot for Halloween! I need some nice Fall weather.

• Options
    Wow, I'm glad it hasn't snowed here yet-- we're still dealing with leaves!  We filled about five lawn bags today, and DH mulched a lot more with the mower, but they're still everywhere.  Good luck, and stay warm!
  • Options

I just did a little shiver for you! 

I live in DC and we got enough snow last year to keep me happy until 2020.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm originally from Michigan, and now I live in Texas.  I miss the snow SOOOO much.   Kind of you like don't miss something til its gone Sad

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We had snow,too. We've only got a dusting left now but it makes everything pretty.Gotta love upstate NY. 
  • Options
    I'm actually a little jealous of you...  I live in Colorado, and it hasn't snowed here yet at all which is really out of character for this area.  It usually snows for the first time sometime in early September.  But I guess it is kinda nice that it's actually warmish this Halloween!  Usually it's freezing cold and the kids have their costumes covered by heavy coats and hats.
  • Options
    imaged925marie:
    I'm originally from Michigan, and now I live in Texas.  I miss the snow SOOOO much.   Kind of you like don't miss something til its gone Sad
  • Options

imaged925marie:

Sry about the double post my computer just went crazy...But this is me. Orginally for michigan and now in texas. I hate when people down here think that it gets really cold and one inch of snow is alot of snow. I miss actually looking out the window and everything being covered in white.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"