December 2010 Moms
Options

Baby Laundry

Just had one of those holy crap I am going to be a Mommy in a few weeks moments. Just Washed all of Grayson's New born clothes and all of his blankets and sheets. I am still amazed that I keep having these moments of shock.

Re: Baby Laundry

• Options
    me too! I just washed all of the baby's stuff and have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get ready for the baby! It's like the fact that I'm literally about to be a mom just slapped me in the face!!! I'm worn out!!! i just sat down finally to get my feet up so I don't get cankles before the night is over! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This whole "it's going to be November tomorrow" thing is freaking me out.  My goal is to have everything ready for little one by Thanksgiving and I feel like time is running out.  I can almost hear the beeping like on 24!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I still feel like its YEARS away. We haven't started the baby's room yet (my brother currently is staying in it) but we are all stocked up with baby stuff in the sewing room.

Oh well, I just wish time would move a bit faster right now.

• Options
    I washed all the newborn things this weekend too!  Sure is get close :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You're ahead of me!  I only just BOUGHT LO's newborn clothes yesterday.  I meant to wash them all today, but of course got lazy and didn't do them.  It's on my list of things to do!  So much to do.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not washing anything yet! I still want time to take things back in case he's a big baby :)
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    I'm only washing a few things before Sadie makes her arrival. Of course it would be nice to have everything laid out, but I'm thinking she may be a little big. Hopefully I'll have a better idea after my growth US in a week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i have only washed a handful of items and feel pretty much ready! I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away! One more shower on Saturday and then we can shop for anything left that is needed for Conner's arrival!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"