Houston Babies

ob/staff gift

if you gave them a gift after delivery of LO what did you give? i meant to do this with first ds too but never got around to it....and would really like to do something for them this time around.....tia!

Re: ob/staff gift

• I went to a bakery here in Katy and got them a half dozen of cupcakes. They lvoed them even though they were mad at the same time(they are doing bootcamp) haha!
  • Crap. I didn't even think to do this. I loved my OB and her staff too. I am kicking myself now....I did send an announcement to her though. I think.
  • Loading the player...
  • I  have to ask...

Is this something you just decided you wanted to do for your doctor, or is the "OB Gift" becoming a trend?  You know, like the "push present?"  It's been a few years since I gave birth, so I don't know if it's becoming trendy or what.

• imageNanner:

I  have to ask...

Is this something you just decided you wanted to do for your doctor, or is the "OB Gift" becoming a trend?  You know, like the "push present?"  It's been a few years since I gave birth, so I don't know if it's becoming trendy or what.

I dont know if its a trend but my OB and his staff put up with alot of BS from a first time mom. HAHA I think I called once a week for stupid stuff like I have altitude sickness what do I do to I ate sprouts OMG.

Not only that my OB saved my life and I'm forever grateful. I know its his job and all and cupcakes are nothing but I wanted to do something nice for him and his staff. I also gave the staff at my fertility clinic the same cupcakes. They also put up with a bunch of BS for the first 12 weeks. Big Smile

And isn't my push gift my baby? Devil

• i def wanted to do this with all my ridiculous questions....they were all answered...paperwork that had to be done for work/insurance....when the work sec needed them asap ...the ob staff always pleasantly said ok no prob!

i do think there are more peeps that do them though.... 

• I think it's great that you guys had such a good experience with your doctors that you want to show your appreciation!  They sound like they deserve it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"