South Florida Babies

Will I melt with a Moby?

I'm reading reviews on Amazon, and while everyone absolutely raves about the Moby wrap, a lot of them also say that it tends to get very hot. 

LO is due at the end of April, so it will already be pretty warm. I don't want to spend the money if I over heat every time I wear it! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
Baby Squirt- September 2009
Baby Turtle- May 2010
Baby Surprise- August 2011

Re: Will I melt with a Moby?

• i wore mine all of march-june and i started using it again and, although it would get kind of warm, it wasn't too bad!
  • I didn't get to wear mine much b/c my son hated being confined, but when I wore it I was often somewhere with AC, so I didn't have any issues.
  • Loading the player...
  • Zachary did get too hot in it. He was born in November '08 and after April I stopped wearing it. In fact I don't know if I will use it again the next time I get pregnant. I may find a different type of thing to wear that is less warm.

Have you looked into the meitei or beco baby?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• i believe Gypsymama is made of a lighter fabric
  • I used the moby with both my boys (one born in November one in January) and it was perfect. I could not use it this time with my July baby because it was wayyyyyy too hot so I went with the Ergo and I Love it.
  • imageVandRicky:
    I used the moby with both my boys (one born in November one in January) and it was perfect. I could not use it this time with my July baby because it was wayyyyyy too hot so I went with the Ergo and I Love it.

Which Ergo did you get? Regular, organic, sport..?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"