January 2011 Moms
Options

Please come to my house trick o treaters

I spent over $50 on Halloween candy and have only had two kids come to my house so far. The next few kids that come to our door are gonna score big time becuase I do not want all this candy leftover becuase I have absolutely no will power these days.

Re: Please come to my house trick o treaters

• Options
    I hope it picks up here as well!  I have so much candy!!
  • Options
    We are really excited b/c we've had 4 so far! That's a record since we move into this house.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL. DH got us free tickets to a haunted house and hayride thing but I don't think we are gonna go. I seriously think I will end up peeing myself since I still do sometimes when I sneeze. :-) Its great.
  • Options
    Our neighborhood is inundated, and we only spent $10 on candy...I heard some kids outside saying they didn't want to come up our stairs, so maybe our mistake will work out.
  • Options
    It's 7 PM on the east coast, but we're into our fourth bag of candy - lots of kids here!  It's nice to see all the neighbors out.
  • Options

Hour & a half in and only 11 trick or treaters so far....makes me so upset. Darn those halloween parties, trunk or treats, etc. Way to ruin a good tradition. Crying I hope we get some more kids soon or I may have to eat all this candy myself!

• Options

Trick or Treat night here was last night we had a grand total of ZERO people come by. We now have 100 pieces of candy to finish off ourselves. Blagh.

• Options
    We only opened one bag since this is our first year home for Halloween...we had no idea how many kids would show up. I kept my receipt and will be returning 2 huge bags to the store tomorrow!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I keep getting older kids! I swear they're around 14 or 15. I have ALOT of candy but I feel like telling the old ones to go away so I have enough for the cute younger ones lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Still waiting for the sun to set over her in CA but I'm anxiously awaiting our trick o treaters (mostly because it's our first year in our house so it's been something I've dreamed about!). Fingers crossed for a good turn out!
    -Meghann Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We gave out about 6 bags of candy before 8:30pm, so not too bad.  We shut down when it is only teenagers coming to our door.  Now we have 4 bags of candy leftover for ourselves =)
  • Options

We had barely any!  I think the kids are on strike this year.

• Options
    It's our first Halloween in our new house so we had no idea what to expect. It ended up being zero trick-or-treaters Sad. Our street is kind of dark and the houses right around ours didn't have their lights on, so I guess that didn't help. Oh well-- better luck next year.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"