Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What's everyone doing for their 2 year old birthday party?

Any ideas yet for those that are getting close?  We have about 3 1/2 months to go, but I need to start thinking now since the holidays and a busy work schedule the first of the year tend to take over.  We'll only be doing a small family only party, but I still like to "go all out."  We are just not the cartoon/Disney type of people.  Although if he's still THIS into Elmo in Feb, I may do that just to see his face!

Re: What's everyone doing for their 2 year old birthday party?

• We're doing a small family party with "Guess Whoo's Turning Two" owl theme. That's all I know so far. I have grand plans of making cute owl cutout cookies and birch-log pretzel rods and stuffed mushrooms but odds are that with a new baby we'll end up having pizza. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm still in denial about DS turning 1.

I haven't thought about 2 just yet.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Last year we did Winter One-derland. This year we are doing Mickey Mouse, because she is in LOVE with Mickey. It is going to be a "Two-ddles" Party. Yep I am sticking with the silly phrasing as long as I can. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I booked the place that DS takes gymnastics class (like Little Gym).  We don't have family around, though I do think my parents are coming into town for it... so the guests will be DS's little friends and their families.  I think the theme will be cars and primary colors.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD loves anything Mickey right now...so, we're taking her to Disney.   It's driving distance for us(3-4 hours) and we have a hotel hook up, so, it's not a big expense. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"