Success after IF
Options

Intense breast pain

No redness, no nipple damage, no lumps... But intense interior pain when nursing, touching, and letdown. I recently had a yeast infection and seem to be starting another one. Does this mean it is likely thrush? I'm not seeing any exterior signs of it... Ow :(

Re: Intense breast pain

• Options
    Sounds like thrush! :-( There is a pill your OB can give you, a nipple cream and also a probiotic suppliment. Does Jones have white spots in his mouth? You probably are passing Thrush back and forth. I would call the after hours OB and get them to send in a script for you today.
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I never had thrush so I'm not really any help.  I think it was Hannah on here who found success with keeping it at bay by taking gentian violet?  Anyways, just wanted to give you ((hugs)), boob pain sucks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can also google grapefruit seed extract to help get rid of it.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!! It seems to be getting better this morning... Stupid boobs ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"