March 2011 Moms

Clicky Poll: Do you hand out candy on Halloween?

Re: Clicky Poll: Do you hand out candy on Halloween?

• I voted ss b/c we have a huge bowl of candy waiting to be handed out but no trick-or-treaters!  We were out for a little while today so I think we may have missed them.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SS- I can't open my door to little ones b/c my dog will run out it.  But I do put a bowl of candy out and have never had a problem with people like taking the whole bowl or something like that. 

Also, I usally walk around with my niece and take her through my neighborhood.  There are no little kids where she lives. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We usually do but tonight, I'm working overnight at the hospital and DH is out of town.
  • I would like to but this is our 2nd year in the house and last year we didn't get any and this year both DH and I needed to work.  There are not a lot of kids around our area.  Next year if we take LO out we'll be heading to MIL neighborhood.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I voted SS. Last year we did, but we decided not to this year. We are in major money saving mode since I have to take off 3 weeks unpaid, plus I don't want a ton of extra candy just laying around...it's only our second year in our house and for the most part it's an older neighborhood.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, but our town did trick or treating last night. Kind of lame.

• We will if anyone shows up!
    "Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different" ~Roger von Oech
  • I voted SS- we would love to pass out candy and tried a couple years ago but we are so close to the country that we only got 1 or 2 people and it just wasn't worth it.
  • I love doing it and we had over a 100 kids this year.  It  was crazy!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• No but only because there are like no kids where I live. And I live in an apartment. We're moving to a house within the next couple months and I can't wait for Halloween!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope - I live out in the country, so I never get anyone.  I do go help my mom pass out candy after we get sick of carting DD around town, because it lets her see the other kids without freezing our butts off all night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We try to hand out candy, but living at the end of a dead end means we don't get any kids :(    I went to a very popular trick-or-treating location in our city and handed out candy as I walked around. 
    imageimage

"Beanie" Natural 7w MC 11/21/12

"Nole" stopped growing at 7w3d D&E 2/11/13

Diagnosed with MTHFR and Factor V Leiden on 4/3/13

Due with RAINBOW GIRL 2/10/15

• We had a big bag full ready when the kiddies arrived...11:30 pm over here and no kids. Guess it's just not the right location  :/
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"