February 2011 Moms
Options

Check-up on 24 ...

? weeks then met doctor number four he is an older gentleman with several years under his belt - I liked him from the first introduction; he just kind of reminds me of my family doctor back in Tennessee. Got the usual things done as last time except no US this time we don?t get another one unless something out of the ordinary takes place. All the measurements are proceeding as expected even though I?ve still not popped out yet. This time the heart beat was 157. Iron was holding up good this time also. I?ve gotten another great report this time too. We talked some about how my pregnancy?s progressing - he told me I was one of the few women he?d seen in the past twenty + years that seemed to take exceptionally good care of them selves. I also asked him about my not being poked out like most women who are in my same week or even earlier. He smiled then a grin saying they had four women in their practice at the present that are in the same condition as me one is in week 26 another in week 27. This just sometimes happens that way. He even said he had a woman in week 30 before it happened to her when he started his practice. So he said it does happen - don?t worry about it - it will happen to you too!

He said to the nurse ?Wilma?s doing find so we don?t need to change anything.? He did ask what kind of foods I liked to eat. So I said usually lots of vegetables, fruits, some meats - lots of fish (baked or broiled) very few sweets.

He said something to me then that I?ll never forget. ?I just wish all my patience?s took better care of them selves as you seem too.? Then he also added ?I?d be willing to bet you?ll probably come through this entire pregnancy without any problems what so ever including - labor.?

My next appointment is November 22nd.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Check-up on 24 ...

• Options

It took you this long to come up with a story about why, in your last inane post, you said you had "no baby showing, only bloat"? You disappoint me, "Wilma."

And just by the way, your story is still unbelievable. My life is very similar to the made-up one you describe in your latest story -- I'm athletic, in shape, eat well, doctor's happy, etc etc. And it is -- and has been -- ridiculously obvious that I'm pregnant, for about a month and a half now. In fact, I would say it probably shows up more obviously and quickly on a thinner girl.

Can you please tell me what you hope to accomplish by continuing to pretend you are a pregnant Southern girl on this chat board? I have yet to discern any motive other than boredom, fetishism, or perhaps just plain idiocy.

Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. - Kahlil Gibran

Baby Fruit Ticker

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"