Babies: 0 - 3 Months

5-6 weeks and now spitting up?

Hello,

I haven't really been on the bump since my LO was born but I was on all the time (September board) before and know if anyone can give me insight you ladies can.

Charlie wasn't spitting up at all - literally once in 4 weeks.  In the past 2-3 days he has spit up after almost every other feeding about 1-2 hours after his eaten (breastfed only).  I'm not concerned about his nutrition because it's such a small amount.  Just wondering if this age typically brings this on? 

Anyone else experience this?  I just hope if it continues it stays in small amounts.

Re: 5-6 weeks and now spitting up?

• if its small amounts you are fine and if he isn't fussing about it or hurting from the spit up then it is normal.
  • R started at 4-5 weeks too... I think it might just be a normal reflux thing. We've been giving him infant gas drops because, well, he's gassy and it's helping with the spit up too.
  • Loading the player...
  • My DS started the same thing about that time. He does it a lot less now again! So I think it sounds normal! Like other said as long as it is not too much he should be fine! My DS is also EBF.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"