Infertility

What's for dinner?

We are having Italian sausage lasagna and garlic toast.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

Re: What's for dinner?

• Chili.  I wish it would make itself.
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Taco salad
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Roast chicken and veg, and biscuits.
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekekis:
    Chili.  I wish it would make itself.

We just made chili too! I'm eating it right now while I'm bumping...yum! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So far, candy. I should probably eat something with nutritional value since I'm having embyos placed in my womb tomorrow.
  • Cornflake chicken, broccoli, mashed sweet potatoes, and pumpkin angel food cake with whipped cream for desert!
  • Pierogies my dad brought down from Cleveland!
  • I'm thinking Chinese take-out but most likely will just have cereal as I have holed myself up in our condo so I don't have to see any kids.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Heading to a family Halloween party.  There is supposed to be hotdogs, pizza and nachos.
  • Pasta with shrimp, carrots, squash and zucchini with a creamy tomato sauce.  It's a new recipe that I've been wanting to try for awhile.

• DH and I had a late lunch at 3:00 so we haven't even talked about dinner yet.  But since we're going to a new bar to watch football, I'm sure we'll just eat there.
  • lamb stew with potatoes and carrots, and buttered turnip puree.

i had turnips in my CSA this week and needed something that paired well with them. found this easy-sounding recipe went to the butcher, and got to work! little did i realize that i would be butchering lamb for 30 minutes! we won't be eating until 8 p.m. EST now :(

• imageetoyama:
    So far, candy. I should probably eat something with nutritional value since I'm having embyos placed in my womb tomorrow.

this made me LOL :)

• chips and dips, 2 mini cupcakes, one large pumpkin shaped sugar cookie, carrots, pretzels, 3 broccoli florets and 4 handfuls of m&ms.

I went to a halloween party 

• Salsa Chicken in the crockpot, used in a BUrrito with rice, tomatos and lettuce!

SOOOOOO YUMMY

• Lasagna!!
  • Mexican lasagna...and the Ranger game ;)
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had frozen pizza and some halloween candy in between trick or treaters.  

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Chili
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We has hot wings - ate late to watch the Steelers game.  They lost so DH is in a mood.  yay.  The wings were good tho!
    TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was craving a burger so we had Inn and Out. Delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"