Trying to Get Pregnant

Who's watching scary movies tonight?

I rented the new NIghtmare on Elm Street movie... DH is working tonight so I will be home alone and probably extra scared....Smile

What scary movies are you watching tonight?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's watching scary movies tonight?

• DH and I are just settling in to watch Poltergeist.
  • I'm not watching scary, but I can't find It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and I'm quite upset about it!!
    I'm a bird.
  • Loading the player...
  • Child's Play..it still creeps me out!!
  • I'm watching the Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror marathon, lol.  I did, however, watch one scary movie a night starting October 1st. 

Nightmare on Elm Street is good!

TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • I was watching Halloween! The 2007 version that was directed by Rob Zombie sooo creepy!
    Due in January image imageimage
  • We're just sitting down to watch Captivity & then we're gonna watch some Dexter. Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • I'm a total chicken can't bring myself to watch scary movies.  I'm watching a Law & Order SVU marathon.  Should really be sleeping!
    BabyName Ticker
  • We just watched The Exorcist and DH just went to bed.  I get freaked out with all that especially since my dog just ran at soemthing in the yard and I was yelling at her to come in!
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • No scary movies, DH watched The Stangers, and The Ruins this afternoon but I was painting to avoid them. Right now I am watching the Sister Wives Special.
    <a href=
  • imageheathlyn9:
    We're just sitting down to watch Captivity & then we're gonna watch some Dexter. Smile
    I love dexter:)
  • imagejillybean1012:
    I was watching Halloween! The 2007 version that was directed by Rob Zombie sooo creepy!

DH and I were watching that as well...pretty creepy is right.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"