Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I guess my kid is one of the few

who LOVES candy. I kinda feel bad but oh well. We took her to a halloween thing and she had a basket and as soon as she got her first candy, a mini milky way, she grabbed the candy and threw her basket and ate the whole thing. Embarrassed she is like her mother

Re: I guess my kid is one of the few

• Options
    LOL
    The only candy our boys have had is a few Kit Kats, and they LOVED it. Though we only gave them one piece each, and if Alex only has one of something, he tends to hold on to it rather than eat it. (Guess he's a saver.) So it melted all over his hand--yum! We had to break it in two so he would finally eat it. :P
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

DS like his candy too. He already knows where we hide it. He goes to the cupboard points at it and says "Mow....mow, peez, peez...mow!" (more and please)  lol Good thing we have an awesome dental plan.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS had his first 3 Musketeer today.  I think it replaced his love for pizza!
  • Options

DS had his first taste of candy tonight, and he was pretty impressed with it.  But we're meanies and are only going to let him have one per day.

ETA: One per day until his Halloween candy is gone. 

• Options
    Wow, I feel like a jerk. I didn't let DD have any of her candy. She was chewing on a Snickers package and once she hit chocolate, I took it away. She maybe got a couple licks and that was it. She did get an iced sugar cookie last night though and loved it.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Options

until tonight, DD's only had one or two lollipops.  She had her 1st bite of chocolate tonight and she LOVED it. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"