January 2011 Moms
Options

Pedicure & swollen feet

A friend of mine bought me a gift certificate awhile back for a mani & pedi. Now that it is getting hard to reach my feet, I decided it was time to use it. I went in yesterday, and it was fantastic! What surprised me was that today when I put my feet up, I noticed that they are noticably less swollen! I've always had slender feet, and it was really getting to me that they were swollen and my ankles were heading towards cankles. However, today they are only a little swollen. I am so going back in a month or so =).

Just sharing a little triumph and suggesting every get a pedi for those tired pregnancy feet! ;)

Re: Pedicure & swollen feet

• Options
    I live and breathe for my pedis.  One of the only luxuries I splurge on. 
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options

I'm going in on Tuesday. Oh, yes. can't wait.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds amazing... can't get DH to even rub my feet. :( I'm waiting for the new massage therapist to get her contract so I can schedule a prenatal massage! I need it so badly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love pedis, but I am so darn ticklish in the feet! It's awful! I think the leg rubbing is the best....I bet I could get DH to do that. He would totally rub my feet but I just sit and kick when he tries.
  • Options
    I got a gift certificate and I planned to use it for a pedi soon too.  Sounds fantastic right now.
  • Options
    I totally agree!  I love my pedi's!  Especially the foot massage part- oh it's so nice!  Maybe I should look into getting one after work this week, that would be such a nice treat!  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i received a gift card for one too back in august and i've been waiting to use it until january.  Smile  i love pedicures!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    My God I cant wait for my pedi, I have claws instead of nails, I havent been able to reach mu feet in like 2 months, grossssss
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"