PNP gave up on finding thing1/thing2 blue hair... — The Bump
Multiples

PNP gave up on finding thing1/thing2 blue hair...

Maybe next yr.... I am trying to find cute blue hair for the girls to wear... I've looked on Etsy and all over....

I found these kitty cat costumes at BRU... just plan to go next door and across the street.  Hope the pic posts:

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: PNP gave up on finding thing1/thing2 blue hair...

• I made my own last year:

I found fuzzy blue material at a craft store and sewed strips onto one of their hats.  It looked pretty cute (if I do say so myself!) and they actually left them on their heads!  Not that this helps you for this year, but just something to keep in mind for next year if you want to do Thing 1 and Thing 2.

The cats are adorable!

• I tried the blue fuzzy material thing last year and got frustrated with trying to get it to look right, so I gave up on that.  LOL.  I ended up getting adult size "mad scientist" white wigs, and used the blue hairspray on them.  Then I used safety pins to pinch them together in the back so they wouldn't fall off their heads.  Worked like a charm. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both!!
    TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LOVE all three of your pics!!!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards