Babies: 6 - 9 Months

My Halloween gift to ya'll...

I made you ladies some Halloween drinks at our bar!  Here's to you guys....Pumpkin Spice or Green Goblin!!!

Re: My Halloween gift to ya'll...

• I made my own drink so cheers!!!

Here is my recipe for Baby Food Bellini

1 package of Sprout Roasted Pears and Apricots

1/2 cup of Sake

Splash of Champagne

So far it is yummy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMCC1010:

I made my own drink so cheers!!!

1/2 cup of Sake

Splash of Champagne

So far it is yummy

No freakin way.  That's too funny.  Last night we had champagne with cranberry sierra mist...YUM!  I'm gonna have to try your drink out.  Maybe it'll get put on the next drink menu!  Just like a certain warm German Potato salad got put on our Oktoberfest Menu.  Yep, peeps LOVED it!

• Loading the player...
  • Uhhhh can I come to your house??? It's beautiful!!
  • imageStarAnnice:

Can you make mine non-alcoholic?

For you Annice, anything! :-)  How ya feeling today, Mama?

• imagemiaomi:
    imageMCC1010:

I made my own drink so cheers!!!

1/2 cup of Sake

Splash of Champagne

So far it is yummy

No freakin way.  That's too funny.  Last night we had champagne with cranberry sierra mist...YUM!  I'm gonna have to try your drink out.  Maybe it'll get put on the next drink menu!  Just like a certain warm German Potato salad got put on our Oktoberfest Menu.  Yep, peeps LOVED it!

I try all of Matthew's food and I fell in love with this baby food. It reminded me of a bellini so I made it into one. DH gave me a weird look but whateva

• imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Uhhhh can I come to your house??? It's beautiful!!

Yes, you can and thank you so much!  It's actually the bar in our restaurant, but we live upstairs...so it's kinda our house too.  We have the best of both worlds...we can go downstairs for ANY type of beer or drink we want, get great late night munchies and not have to drive home! :-)

• imagemiaomi:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

Yes, you can and thank you so much!  It's actually the bar in our restaurant, but we live upstairs...so it's kinda our house too.  We have the best of both worlds...we can go downstairs for ANY type of beer or drink we want, get great late night munchies and not have to drive home! :-)

Oh I CAN come to your house! That is awesome! Where is Duluth??
  • imageStarAnnice:
    imagemiaomi:
    imageStarAnnice:

Can you make mine non-alcoholic?

For you Annice, anything! :-)  How ya feeling today, Mama?

Ah, not too bad, thanks :)  A little nervous.  Gonna call the doc tomorrow.  Thanks :)

Hugs.

imagemiaomi:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

Oh I CAN come to your house! That is awesome! Where is Duluth??

I don't live in Duluth anymore...we moved 1 month before we had Livy.  And I'm too lazy to update my info, I guess. :-)

Now we live in Northern WI.  It's cold and boring here, so I'd love company!

• Google Maps tells me it will take exactly 24 hours to get there... I think I can convince my husband if we can get a drink on the house. Big Smile

Soooo, I'll see you tomorrow??

Google Maps tells me it will take exactly 24 hours to get there... I think I can convince my husband if we can get a drink on the house. Big Smile

Soooo, I'll see you tomorrow??

It's a date!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"