Pregnant after IF
Options

Any organic crib mattress recs?

I haven't researched these much but have decided I'd like to start looking into it. I don't have Baby Bargains or anything to see ratings. 

Is it possible to keep them under $200?

Re: Any organic crib mattress recs?

• Options
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    we got the sealy soybean dream mattresses at Buy Buy Baby. They were $150 each and I used a 20% off coupon for each of them, so I got them for $120.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We got these:  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2863621 

We waited for BRU to run a special on matresses so I think we got them at 20% off and then we stacked another 20% off one item and then they gave us the twins discount.  

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options
    imageMrs.Kiltlifter:

We got these:  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2863621 

We waited for BRU to run a special on matresses so I think we got them at 20% off and then we stacked another 20% off one item and then they gave us the twins discount.  

Oh, they have a twin discount?  Good to know!

I'm a costco member too, so I'll look into that.

A friend with twins was going to sell me hers, but I thought she had two and there's only one.  I'm thinking a mattress slept on for 2 years by 2 kids has taken more of a beating than I might like?  So now i'm looking at two...

• Options

we got a regular, although highly recommended, crib mattress and an organic cover. I couldn't find reviews on a lot of the organic crib mattresses that we saw, and I couldn't justify the bigger price tags.

None of the other "surfaces" in the house are organic, you know? 

And we're pretty anal about organic. This just didn't seem like a place to be that picky. OUR mattress isn't organic nor is the cosleeper or the pack and play.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yup they have the twin discount.  And we only bought the organic one because  it has the best rating and felt the most comfortable.  We wanted something that was going to last since it will be there's for awhile. 
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"