Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

i think i'm a bad sahm when....

'organize the dirty dishes' is on my to-do list.

not *wash* them.... just make em look a little less trashy. 

Re: i think i'm a bad sahm when....

• Options
    Ahahah.  I totally do that too.  Especially when I'm waiting for the dishwasher to be finished.  I "neatly" organize the dirty dishes.

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

• Options
    LOL!  I will 'organize' the laundry and sort them into piles.  I just don't throw them in the washer because then I would eventually have to dry them and put them away!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My kitchen got into an embarrassing state last week. I'm trying to vow that I'll do better next week.

Did you catch that? Trying to vow.

I'm just that awesome. 

• Options
    Ha ha!  I totally do that! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I do that too. Nothing wrong with it.
    image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • Options
    Bah, that's not so bad.  I don't do dishes at all.  Ever.  My DH does them all.  And in college, I paid a super broke friend to do them for me. Embarrassed
  • Options

imagemiaomi:
    Bah, that's not so bad.  I don't do dishes at all.  Ever.  My DH does them all.  And in college, I paid a super broke friend to do them for me. Embarrassed

Genius.

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

• Options

imageReagan1010:
    LOL!  I will 'organize' the laundry and sort them into piles.  I just don't throw them in the washer because then I would eventually have to dry them and put them away!

I do this a few times a week. Glad to know i am not alone

• Options
    imagemiaomi:
    that's why i have to organize them! i flat-out refuse to wash a dish. the poor guy works 82 hours a week and comes home to me like 'so uuumm the crock-pot stinks and i bought plastic silverware to eat my cereal with.' :) glad to know it's not just me!
  • Options

We have a small kitchen, so I can't keep it too messy.

However, I've been known to put the pots and pans in the oven when I'm expecting company.  ;P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"