June 2011 Moms

Does anyone else just feel hungover?

I was feeling great, but that's the best way to describe how I'm feeling today. I'm hoping this isn't the start of actual m/s!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone else just feel hungover?

• yuck...that doesn't sound like fun.  I've actually said to my friends it's nice to never feel hungover, since I obviously haven't been drinking.

I hope that it's not the start of m/s for you!

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Yup, that's how mine started... and still feels that way. ?Headaches and nausea... I'm certainly not drinking.. it's not fair!
  • Loading the player...
  • I know! We actually had a Halloween party last night, and I was thinking how nice it was going to be to wake up this morning and feel good. I'm bummed that didn't work out :(
  • I told my husband this morning that it's not fair that he feels fine and drank  last night, and I feel like I have a horrible hangover and didn't have a sip to drink. So, yes.

• This is exactly how I have felt for the last two weeks! I went to brunch with my friends today and told them that my pregnancy feels like a bad hangover!!!
  • That's a perfect way to decribe it. I have low level mild to moderate nausea ALL THE TIME!
  • Sorry you all feel bad, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!
  • Yep, I feel hungover most of the time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That's exactly how to describe it!  Hungover!!  Blah, that's how I feel. Let's hope it goes away soon.
  • I have been feeling pretty good so far... until today. DH and I went to a couples baby shower last night and didnt get home until a little after midnight. I have been in bed all day.... feeling like I have a hangover. Tired, nauseous, and with an awful headache. 
  • I totally feel like that especially after 4 PM. Right now my head is throbbing, Tylenol does NOTHING! I am nauseated and am doing everything I can not to go and live in the bathroom. My neighbor just brought her kids over for trick or treating and told me she still feels like this and she's 17 weeks. Ugh!
    Mia Claire due 6/1/11, born 6/6/11. C-section. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is how I felt when my started.  I hope yours doesn't get worse.  m/s sucks!
  • Yes I have had a couple of days where I feel hungover. I have it every now and then I am starting to think it is when I don't get a good nights sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"