May 2011 Moms

12 WEEKS!

I finally hit the twelve week mark today! And my sister in law told us last night that she is pregnant with her 3rd! We are so excited for her and it's neat to have someone to go through all of this with (this is my first!). 

Any other 12 weekers out there?!!!!

Re: 12 WEEKS!

• I'm close. And congrats! It's a good milestone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still have almost a week to go.  Can't wait for that milestone!
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 12 weeks 2 days for me, and it's also our first!  That's exciting your SIL is expecting too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Just hit 12 weeks, too!

That's exciting that you have a pregnancy buddy and can go through this together!

• Oooh, me, me!

I was so happy to be at (12) weeks and I really am starting to feel better. (I was afraid people were lying, ha ha!)

Congratulations on your sister in law's news! It'll probably be nice to have someone that you know going through this with you.

As for me, you ladies are all I have, as I'm the first out of all of my friends. It's really nice to have a place I can turn to for support and questions. You're all awesome!

• I am 12 weeks tomorrow! I am so excited, even though we only found out less than 2 weeks ago. I'm ready to feel more and more confident that this baby is sticky and healthy and happy!

who all is considering 12 weeks the official 2nd trimester? I found this online calculator to help: https://www.baby2see.com/trimester_calculator.html it calculates from conception, gestation, or development. I'm dying to say I am in 2nd tri so I'm going for it, haha!

• I am so excited for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am confused about the whole trimester thing....I thought 12 weeks was the end of the first...but I heard its 14? I don't know...I am going with 12!!!!! 

• Congrats. I wish that I had someone close to me who I could share pregnancy with. It would be nice to have someone IRL who understands exactly what you are going through.
  • Congratulations!!!  Enjoy hearing the heartbeat.  

• just about....wohooo
  • As of tomorrow.

I'm not thinking of it as the second trimester yet. Not real enough. Maybe if they find a heartbeat at the appointment on Wednesday. They weren't able to at my 10 week, which is the only one I've had so far and no u/s until week 20, but everything else seemed totally fine. Not worried so much as still in limbo.

But it is definitely a relief to get this far. 

• Congratulations!  I hit 12 weeks yesterday.  It is great to hit that milestone.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I hit 12 weeks today, and am soo happy! It is definitely a great milestone. Now just 2 more weeks til I get to see my peanut again!

America's Next Top Mommy! 3 years of infertility = well worth the wait <3<br> BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"