Trying to Get Pregnant

I watched "Red Dragon" this weekend

It was a great cast and as good as "Silence of the Lambs."  "Hannibal" was definitely not as good, but still worth watching.

I LOVE Anthony Hopkins.  I would go straight for a younger version of that man. 

Re: I watched "Red Dragon" this weekend

• I love Silence of the Lambs, but it freaks me the eff out!  Never seen the sequels.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Yes, Anthony Hopkins is awesome.  I don't watch scary movies, but friends dragged me to see Hannibal when it came out.  Eek.  Though the ending airplane scene cracked my shlt up.
  • Loading the player...
  • So, umm, not related to this post, but I love you being over here. I lurk on BOTB and I think you are hysterical.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh those movies are sooo good.  I love Anthony Hopkins
  • imageMrs. Stew:
    I love Silence of the Lambs, but it freaks me the eff out!  Never seen the sequels.

"Red Dragon" takes place before "Silence of the Lambs" starts.  Mary Louise Parker, Ed Norton, Jeremy Fiennes(sp?) --- and other really great actors.  It is about Hannibal's crimes (which is frighteningly fabulous) and then him helping an agent catch another serial killer... sort of. 

I am so glad I thought to Netflix it.  Rent it; you won't regret it. 

• Anthony Hopkins is awesome.

• Do you ever rent out Truman? 'Cause I am slightly obsessed with the picture in your blog Dog

Oh. And I haven't seen RD.

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • If you like those movies - the book "hannibal" was amazing. It has a far better ending than the movie. 
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• imagemsmarsh:

Do you ever rent out Truman? 'Cause I am slightly obsessed with the picture in your blog Dog

Sadly, Truman passed away this spring, but I am glad you mentioned him. I miss him.  Best dog ever.  I can't even imagine loving another dog half as much.  I just went to see the pic and I swear my blood pressure dropped as my eyes teared up. Perfection in dog, except for maybe the farts.

Watch RD.  Good scary fun. 

• imageBostonGayGal:
    imagemsmarsh:

Do you ever rent out Truman? 'Cause I am slightly obsessed with the picture in your blog Dog

Sadly, Truman passed away this spring, but I am glad you mentioned him. I miss him.  Best dog ever.  I can't even imagine loving another dog half as much.  I just went to see the pic and I swear my blood pressure dropped as my eyes teared up. Perfection in dog, except for maybe the farts.

Watch RD.  Good scary fun. 

I'm so sorry to hear that he passed away. Definitely a distinguished looking gentleman, at least in that picture. Oh, and it's my experience that the BEST dogs usually emit the WORST gas!

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"