Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro and ? since all the trick or treaters are gone!

Normal 0

Hi everyone!  Finally coming out of 4 months of lurkdom to introduce myself.  My husband and I are 29, been married for 4+ years and are TTC our 1st.  My husband travels a lot so this makes it a little more difficult to get our timing right!  I've learned a ton from reading everyone's posts and hope I won't be staying long! 

I?ve had long cycles (35-41 days) since coming off of BCP in May and have ovulated every month according to FF.  I?m currently on Day 46 of this cycle and on day 4 of positive digital OPK?s.  Last cycle I got 1 positive after using them every day or twice a day.  Has anyone ever gotten this many in a row?  I took a pregnancy test also and it was negative.  Thanks in advance for stalking!

PS  Here?s the link to my chart in case it doesn?t work in my siggy:  https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e24a8

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and ? since all the trick or treaters are gone!

• Options
    I do. I'm not quite sure what that means or if that is a bad thing though.
  • Options

Welcome and to the board!

It's great to hear you've lurked and you're already charting. I do know that some people get a couple days of + OPKs. 4 in a row seems like an awful lot, though. This cycle is confusing me since it's so different from your other charts. I hope someone else can give you a better answer.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I'm confused too!  But I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that this has happend to.  My DH is leaving tomorrow so hopefully we won't miss our short window of this LOOOONG cycle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love your puppy! Too cute!

• Options

welcome and GL!

I haven't used OPKs yet, but I ordered some for this cycle.  Sorry, I can't help you there. 

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"