Toddlers: 24 Months+

Would your LO use this?

Grammy is thinking about getting this for DS#1 for christmas and wants my opinion......I'm still not sure how much it will get used.  Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would your LO use this?

• Absolutely!
    My son has a craft table with paints, crayons, and markers, and LOVES it. 
    It does depend on the child, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My little guy would totally love that.  But he's a pretty big colorer!  We might just put that on his Christmas list!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My son would love that. If I wasn't getting him an easel I would definitely get him something like that. He loves to color and paint.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DS would be in heaven if he had something like that!
  • no. all the stuff? for sure. the desk, itself? no. theyd much rather take all their markers/crayons/paper and sit on the floor or the kitchen table.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• We're opting for a kid table and chairs instead.  Something like that has one purpose and only one child can use. 
  • Yes!  ...but my friend bought that one and her husband broke the whole thing in half trying to assemble it.  We have a Step 2 Flip and Doddle desk/easel.  DS loves it.

• Oh yes- is that little tykes?

With more than one child it is so nice to have a few things that are designated one child only.  For our easel, they share nicely for a few moments then shove and push.  At the table they all can climb up, play and then fight.  I would love to have some space- "one at a time" to learn turn taking and also give DD#1 a spot to play/draw and have them all learn they have to wait and leave eachother alone in it.   I also think it would be good for them to learn to keep all things  art in one spot!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, probably not.
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • image6fsn:
    We're opting for a kid table and chairs instead.  Something like that has one purpose and only one child can use. 

Agreed.

The grandparents bought the boys this table for Christmas. I love the idea of it being multi-purpose. They can use it as an art table, then store the supplies away and use it as a train table, etc.

My boys never stay in one spot for long, so I wouldn't purchase something that is solely intended for arts/crafts.

Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"