February 2011 Moms

Re: Anyone else wanna guess what's going on?

• no link.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I made my reply there. I completely think the SIL may have lost her baby after her last appt. with the OB @23wks, and that's why she didn't go to the OB for a few months.

It IS entirely possible that she may have lost the baby at home, and was so traumatized by the event that she might honestly not remember it. I seriously think the police need to have a good look around the SIL's house to see if there's a baby stashed somewhere. She, in her delirium, may not have been able to let go of her baby (aka throwing it in the trash) and it's possible it could be hidden somewhere in the house.

But, if she were to have birthed a baby at home and purposely tossed it out and there was no craziness involved... that's evil. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • PP scenario sounds plausible as does the girl made up the whole thing. Was anyone reliable actually at those "appts"?
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

I made my reply there. I completely think the SIL may have lost her baby after her last appt. with the OB @23wks, and that's why she didn't go to the OB for a few months.

It IS entirely possible that she may have lost the baby at home, and was so traumatized by the event that she might honestly not remember it. I seriously think the police need to have a good look around the SIL's house to see if there's a baby stashed somewhere. She, in her delirium, may not have been able to let go of her baby (aka throwing it in the trash) and it's possible it could be hidden somewhere in the house.

But, if she were to have birthed a baby at home and purposely tossed it out and there was no craziness involved... that's evil. 

i would think if that was the case there would be u/s pics at least from the big u/s.  it sounds to me like it was an early loss or all made up-  sad

EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• I got it now. I honestly don't know what to think. To be that far along at a M/C there is no way that the body would absorb the baby. Its too big at that point. I hate to say it but there needs to be some investigating going on there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"