Working Moms
Options

Halloween Poll!

Okay - everyone is busy with Spenjamins post...let me try this again.

1. Do you like scary movies? no hate them.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Princess Tiana,  Swat officer.

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? No Sad

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Gummy Savers

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed  We spent about $35 on each...too much ...sigh!!

Re: Halloween Poll!

• Options
    imageFloF9:

1. Do you like scary movies? No!

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Knight,  Tinkerbell

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? Yes!!  I can't wait!

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Baby Ruth

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed  $30 total - love Target!

• Options
    imageFloF9:

1. Do you like scary movies? not at all. I hate them. I don't even like commercials for them.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? a cute, cuddly robot 

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? We're going to a party on the afternoon of Halloween, but it's not a Halloween party, just a going away party.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Twix

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed  $8. Clearance at children's place + 20% off!

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Do you like scary movies? No, I despise them.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Batgirl.

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? Nope.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Kit Kats

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. about $20.  DH is making most of the costume, except for the onesie.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Do you like scary movies? No hate them!

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Black cat, she was supposed to be Tinkerbell but outgrew her outfit.  :(

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? Yes, down MIL's house.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Almond Joy's

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. $10.00 for the cat costume.  The Tinkerbell costume we got at our baby shower; so I am not sure how much that was.

• Options
    1. Do you like scary movies? No, never have.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Not dressing up, she's too young for ToT and there's no other reason to dress up. She was an elephant last year for the cute baby pics.

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? No, though I was invited to one of those drunk dress-up parties that don't start until 10pm at someones apartment in the city... yeah, not going to that one.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Kit Kats or Reeses cups. Smarties are good too.

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed$0 - no costume!

• Options
    1. Do you like scary movies? No, but have a love/hate thing where sometimes I can't help myself from watching them.  DH hates them so we don't usually

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Puppy

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? No, I am SO not into the holiday.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reeses cups and those lil boxes of Dots

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. $25 from Gymboree after coupon

• Options

1. Do you like scary movies? I get bored and then have to hide behind a big blanket. Not fun for me.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Astronauts

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? No

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reeses

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed  Their uncle bought their constumes for them so 0.

• Options

1. Do you like scary movies? yes - I will be watching one on Halloween

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Charlie Brown

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? We're having a Halloween party at our house tomorrow night (just family coming over for dinner & dessert)

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Peanut Butter Cups

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume?  $10 on a shirt from Amazon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Do you like scary movies? They give me nightmares

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Clemson Cheerleader

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? Not really.  We are hanging out with some friends on Sat night and all taking our kids ToTing together.  Not really a party.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Anything chocolate...I think I have already put on 3lbs.

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. DH bought it.  I think he spent about $35.  Too much, but its cute and she can wear it all football season. 

• Options
    imageFloF9:

1. Do you like scary movies? They're ok every once in a while- as long as they aren't disgusting like SAW or TX Chainsaw Massacre

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Pirate & Cop

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? I'm having one at my house- mainly for the kids to go trick or treating..

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Twix & Smarties

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed  Went cheap this year- $15 a pop at Target- usually we spent $50 each through a catalogue...

• Options

1. Do you like scary movies? not really

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Daphne and Scooby Doo

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? Not sure, the neighbors said something about having the kids over but I haven't heard any details.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? tie: Reese's cups and kit kats

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. About $20 each.

• Options
    imageFloF9:

1. Do you like scary movies? I get too creeped out.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee.  Little boy is going as a monkey.

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? No. I've never really gotten in to Halloween - even when I was younger.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? I do love candy corn.

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. I think we spent $30 each on the Transformer costumes.  The monkey is a hold over from the older brothers. 

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Options

1. Do you like scary movies? ones without gore

2. What are your kids dressing up as? spider.

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? yes

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? reeses peanut butter cups

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. FREE - hand me down

• Options

1. Do you like scary movies? I love them...until about 2 am when I tend to freak myself out.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? a firefighter

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? just the one at daycare this afternoon

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's cups (I like anything chocolate, though!  and Nerds, which I don't eat any other time of year)

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. I almost don't want to say, but we spent about $50 for a badass firefighter outfit.  It's huge and he can wear it again, and it'll be a good dress up outfit.  This is how I justified it to myself.  :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. Do you like scary movies? Some of them. The newer movies seem to be more about gore than about actually scariness, and I'm not a fan of gore. But I love to sit down with the original Halloween or Nightmare on Elm Street this time of year. The Halloween theme song still gives me the chills.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Tigger

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? So many. Reese's, Twix, Snickers...

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. $20 on sale at BRU

My home on the Web: Mom-amo Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageFloF9:

1. Do you like scary movies? i used to before having kids.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? Not dressing up. DS1 has a tiger costume from last year that would fit and DS2 just has a "my first Halloween" outfit but we are not going to go ToT.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Anything that is chocolate.

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. Embarrassed  DS1's was about $20 I think and DS2's was $1

2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options

Hate scary movies!

Baby vampire :)

No

Snickers, Butterfinger 

About $30 w/shipping

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Do you like scary movies? Like some suspense, HATE horror/slasher or anything violent or truly disturbing.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? 1950s poodle skirt outfit

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? No--but I always used to! We used to go to a huge party every year with AWESOME costumes and I loved it, but I haven't gone since PG with DD. It was just too much the last few years.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate things. Snickers, Almond Joy, Mars, etc.

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume. $15ish. Costume for $8 at a thrift store but then I spent like $7 more just to make a little belt. :)  That's still a lot less than I'd expected to pay.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. Do you like scary movies? not at all.

2. What are your kids dressing up as? robot

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? just trunk or treat

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? tootsie rolls

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume.   3 bucks

• Options
    imageFloF9:

1. Do you like scary movies?  Scary yes, gory no. 

2. What are your kids dressing up as? A tiger.

3. Are you going to a Halloween party? Went to one on Friday.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Rockets

5. How much did you spend on your kid(s) costume.   $20 Old Navy. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"