Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pom Juice . . . meh

Just bought some Pom juice, and I have to say, I'm not too impressed with the taste. It is the Pom Wonderful brand, maybe I'll have to try another brand.
GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14

Re: Pom Juice . . . meh

• Options
    You could try mixing it with something else.  I think some ladies have used lemonade or Sprite
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Make a martini out of it :)  Yum. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like to mix mine with seltzer water -- it makes me think I'm drinking soda :)
  • Options
    i mixed it with green tea (not hot green tea).
    Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • Options
    I mix mine with Sprite because I am not a fan of the taste.  Still not great but better than alone I think!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I wasn't a fan at first either, but it's grown on me!
  • Options

imagetmhdmh:
    i mixed it with green tea (not hot green tea).

I was thinking of trying this, since were supposed to drink both, why not drink them together. How does it taste?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I get an organic brand (you could probably find it at Whole Foods-type places) and I think the taste is much better. It's with the bottled juices, not in the refrigerated section. I also mix it with sparkling water... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"