Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

BFN-GRRR!!

Grrr....BFN yesterday.  But it was on a clearblue digital, and I hear those aren't as accurate early on-not out till AF shows up!  (Trying to look on the positive side, even though I feel pretty negative right now.)  It looks like it's on to the RE soon if I don't miraculously get a BFP this month, too, according to Dr.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFN-GRRR!!

• Options
    How many DPO were you?
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    Boo!  The digitals are accurate, they just aren't as sensitive as the line tests.  Sorry you're off to the RE, but with the medicated cycles it's the best choice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't really know how many DPO bc the doctor left me high and dry on my post-clomid follie check appt.  I had to leave for mom's funeral on the day of my appointment, and they wouldn't see me the day before.  They just said to focus on family, but I still BDed with DH at least every other day, and it was a suprisingly nice distraction/stress relief.  Doctor didn't understand that Mom was our biggest TTC fan and would want us to keep trying.  So I had to blindly try this month.  I think I will keep testing, though, because there is a good possibility I did O, just late.  CD 1 was October 1st, and started clomid 100 mg on CD 4.

• Options
    That sucks. I just noticed that your Doctor put you on Clomid again and at a higher dosage even after noticing your lining was thin, that is one of the major side effects of Clomid. I would consider talking your Doctor about other options.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagebrandy4nicole:

Don't really know how many DPO bc the doctor left me high and dry on my post-clomid follie check appt.  I had to leave for mom's funeral on the day of my appointment, and they wouldn't see me the day before.  They just said to focus on family, but I still BDed with DH at least every other day, and it was a suprisingly nice distraction/stress relief.  Doctor didn't understand that Mom was our biggest TTC fan and would want us to keep trying.  So I had to blindly try this month.  I think I will keep testing, though, because there is a good possibility I did O, just late.  CD 1 was October 1st, and started clomid 100 mg on CD 4.

I'm very sorry about your mom.  It's definitely possible that the stress of losing her caused you to O late.  I hope that's the case - good luck!

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the advice Milliways!  I am new to TTC and Fertility issues, and I didn't know that!  It helps to have a discussion point for the Dr. instead of just taking his word for it!
  • Options
    imageMrs. Stew:
    imagebrandy4nicole:

I'm very sorry about your mom.  It's definitely possible that the stress of losing her caused you to O late.  I hope that's the case - good luck!

Thank you!

• Options
    imagebrandy4nicole:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! As PP said, stress can delay ovulation. Just last month mine was delayed by almost a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"