2nd Trimester

Anatomy scan & b/w question..

For all of those 2nd trimester momma's that are farther along than me:

I go in on Tuesday for my anatomy scan and was wondering if they do any b/w? At my last midwife appt they said they wanted to check to see if I was anemic but I didn't eat breakfast before I went in (my bad) so I didn't do the b/w and now I'm kicking myself for it. So when exactly do they check to see if your anemic, have gestational diabetes, etc? I kinda want to put off the gestational diabeties test until after all the holidays though... Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

Re: Anatomy scan & b/w question..

• Sorry, either its my meds or bc I am pregnant, lol, but I am not too bright these days... What does b/w mean? I am getting my glucose test done at 26 weeks..
  • I did some bloodwork for the quad screen at my 16 wk appt.  My 20 (and anatomy scan) did not have any bloodwork.  The gd test will be at the 28 wk.  I didn't even think about the holidays.  That sucks.

• Loading the player...
  • B/W means bloodwork. Sorry, I was just slacking lol.

Okay, phew, no worries for bloodwork then. I swear they need to just leave the needle in my arm because I feel like a tap they take so much freaking blood!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• For me they didn't take b/w at the anatomy scan, possibly because I had the nuchal screen earlier, though I'm not sure. I get the gd test at my 25 week appt. I didn't even think about the holidays....grr!
  • My OB does the gd test anywhere between 24 and 28 weeks.
  • Nope, no bloodwork at the anatomy scan and my GD test is next week at 24 wks.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"