Babies on the Brain

meltdown city

Over in my house just a few min ago.Riley was tired and still in her swing(see post below) so I took her out to change her for bed. Jason was in a deep sleep and started freaking out from a gas pain. I was trying to change Riley keep the paci in Jason's mouth not let Riley on the floor in case she went by the glass. Sooth Jason and burp him. Get Riley a bottle and feed her all while Jason was still freaking out. Back in the swing she went to drink her bottle and I held Jason. She finished and started to cry. I put Jason on the couch ran Riley up to her crib. Ran back down to Jason. Holy Moly.

Re: meltdown city

• Managing two at once is so stinking hard.  Good job!

• Oh I have some good times over here.I have yet to really freak out myself. I am not sure how but i am very proud of myself for that.

My DH got the first glimps om my mornings the other day. He for a change was home but outside and when he came in I had Riley sitting on my left leg with her bottle and I had Jason in my Right arm with his bottle. He said what are you doing? I was like feeding the kids what does it look like. Him: well that is new. Me: for you maybe I do this everyday. Welcome to my days. LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"