April 2011 Moms

AW - I'm an Aunt! (PIP)

My brother and sister-in-law had their little guy (Owen) Saturday, 10/30 at 4:52 pm. 9.2 lbs, 22 in. It's the first grandchild on my side of the family and we are all so excited. Loving that my LO will have a cousin so close in age!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW - I'm an Aunt! (PIP)

• Awwww so cute!! Congrats, auntie. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Congratulations, Auntie!!  I adore my niece and nephew, and my newest nephew will be born about 2 weeks before I give birth!  We'll have to chat about our LO's and their little cousins when the time comes.
    Stephanie Hsu
  • Loading the player...
  • My cousin was just 3 weeks younger than me and we grew up super close. The story goes that I took my first steps when my Mom announced my cousin Heather was here (at my house). I'm really glad it's working out similarly for my child too. And I get spoil baby Owen in the meantime!
  • What sweet little cheeks!
  • Awww - so sweet!  Congrats!!!!
    Expecting our 3rd little girl this New Year's!

• Awwwww so precious.  Congratulations you you and your family.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What a cutie!  I love the name Owen.  :)  Congrats to you and the parents! 

My siblings are pretty far apart in age, so my sister was pregnant with her first son while my mom was pregnant with me, her youngest.  My nephew and I grew up together-- even went to the same school for a few years-- and now my nephew and his wife are going to have a baby a few weeks before ours arrives!  I hope they get to spend a lot of time together growing up, too.

• What a cutie ! That's a pretty big boy!  Congrats! Hope everyone's doing well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"