Trying to Get Pregnant

I just figured out what EWCM is

I looked in the newbie FAQ and didn't see it listed and then BAM, figured it out. It's not Eww, CM. Nor is it EWE CM.

Re: I just figured out what EWCM is

• imageKateBee:

I looked in the newbie FAQ and didn't see it listed and then BAM, figured it out. It's not Eww, CM. Nor is it EWE CM

This is hilarious!! but glad you fugured it out Yes

Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yay for you!  I know what you mean though there are terms on here that aren't in the glossary and when I finally figure it out Im like ohhhhh...
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • HaHa. Yeah at first Eww CM would be appropriate, but then when you find out all the other wonderful things we share on this board, it's not so eww anymore I guess. Wink
  • imageecm401:
    HaHa. Yeah at first Eww CM would be appropriate, but then when you find out all the other wonderful things we share on this board, it's not so eww anymore I guess. Wink

LOL!  Hardly anything is classified as TMI on this board Wink

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had to LOL at this one haha, glad you figured it out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"