Trying to Get Pregnant

Android users...unable to Bump??

For those of you with an Android phone, are you unable to respond to posts from your phone? It lets me type in the subject line, but not the content!

TIA*

Re: Android users...unable to Bump??

• nope!! It drives me CRAZY i thought it was just me at first, but no matter what I do I can't type
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They OBVIOUSLY need to make an app for the bump! I have even tried copy and pasting from the memo pad but nothing! And my DH's computer broke so he always wants to be on mine! So frustrating! haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • on the very right hand side of the message box there is html - click that, write your response and then update and post. 

Or I believe you can disable java and then you can post. I post on my droid using html and it works great.  

imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• I have an iPhone and if I let the page fully load I can't. I wait until the white box to reply opens and the "post" button appears and then stop the page from loading before the editing bar appears and then I can type!

Also, the other thing you can try once it loads all the way is opening the html button, writing what you want in there, then finishing and coming back here and clicking "post". Give it a try!

"For I know the plans I have for you,
  • I'm able to post from my Droid 2 as well. Huh...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • they have an iPhone/iPod touch app. It is ok, but it has everyone from TTCers to PGers on there. It is great if you want advice from all sorts of women, but this one is better for more specific questions.

I can come here on my blackberry, but it is so slow and kinda sucks anyway.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageecm401:
    They OBVIOUSLY need to make an app for the bump! I have even tried copy and pasting from the memo pad but nothing! And my DH's computer broke so he always wants to be on mine! So frustrating! haha.
    They have one for iPhones, but it's a completely separate Bump. I rarely check it.
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • imageNMscubagirl:

on the very right hand side of the message box there is html - click that, write your response and then update and post. 

Or I believe you can disable java and then you can post. I post on my droid using html and it works great.  

Thanks! That's a big help...I am going to try it in just a minute! I knew someone more computer savvy had to know how to make it work! Thanks again!

• imageNMscubagirl:

on the very right hand side of the message box there is html - click that, write your response and then update and post. 

I use the html box too and I've never had a problem using that. 

• imageActingdiva09:

I have an iPhone and if I let the page fully load I can't. I wait until the white box to reply opens and the "post" button appears and then stop the page from loading before the editing bar appears and then I can type!

Also, the other thing you can try once it loads all the way is opening the html button, writing what you want in there, then finishing and coming back here and clicking "post". Give it a try!

Wow! I can't imagine what you had to go through to figure that one out! lol. But that's great info. Thanks!!

• It lets me type something in under the html, but it won't let me select "update" ???
  • Okay so this is from my phone. Yay! Thanks ladies!
  • imageecm401:
    Okay so this is from my phone. Yay! Thanks ladies!

Yay - welcome to the next level of addiction! 

imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• Yay! So happy I wasn't the only one with this problem! Im a happy camper now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have an iPhone and I have to temporarily disable Java to be able to post from Safari.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"