Infertility

can't.stop.eating.candy.

seriously. The next trick or treater that comes to the door is getting the whole bowl.
Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: can't.stop.eating.candy.

• I'm right there with ya! I put it down the basement thinking that would keep me from eating it, but no, I keep running down & filling my pockets up :)
  • Me too!!  And it's worse that DH has gone to bed already and can't monitor my candy intake.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Omg this is me, too! Sugar overload!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omg-I am right there with you. I ate way too much today. And there is still so much in my house! I need to throw it out.

SAIF/PAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC #1 May 2008
    6 Rounds Clomid, 1 Round Femera-BFN
    4 IUIs (1 Clomid, 1 Femara, 2 injectables)-BFN
    February 2010-Laparoscopy
    4 months of Lupron
    August 2010-IUI #5-BFN
    October 2010-IUI #6-BFN
    IVF #1 November 2010-BFN
    IVF #2 March 2011-BFN
  • My problem is that this is the first Halloween in our house so we had no idea how many kids to plan for so I have a ton of candy still sitting here. We had 4 kids. 2 of them I knew were coming since it they are my friend/neighbor's kids.
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • imageRachael07.07.07:
    My problem is that this is the first Halloween in our house so we had no idea how many kids to plan for so I have a ton of candy still sitting here. We had 4 kids. 2 of them I knew were coming since it they are my friend/neighbor's kids.

We have this problem too.  I bought more candy than usual because I wasn't sure if we would get a lot or a little and we haven't gotten any.  It's only 630 but I would have thought we would at least get some little kiddos :-(.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This the reason I bought candy I didn't like...But I'm still eating the sixlets...OH and we didn't get ONE Trick or Treater...

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm proud that I haven't touched the candy yet but I have eaten some cookies, some pumpkin ice cream AND a cheeseburger. Embarrassed

why, yes, I am on a diet, can't you tell?! lol

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• I told DH to start giving out big handfuls and several kids yelled as they walked away "awesome! he gave us a lot of candy!" I finally brushed my teeth and got on the treadmill to stay away from it! HA!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageYellow_Daisy:

imageRachael07.07.07:
    My problem is that this is the first Halloween in our house so we had no idea how many kids to plan for so I have a ton of candy still sitting here. We had 4 kids. 2 of them I knew were coming since it they are my friend/neighbor's kids.

We have this problem too.  I bought more candy than usual because I wasn't sure if we would get a lot or a little and we haven't gotten any.  It's only 630 but I would have thought we would at least get some little kiddos :-(.

Maybe you'll get a big rush towards the end?? It's almost 9 here so we're done. Now it's all mine, mine I tell you!!!!! lol

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • imageMrs.AmandaMqn:

I'm proud that I haven't touched the candy yet but I have eaten some cookies, some pumpkin ice cream AND a cheeseburger. Embarrassed

why, yes, I am on a diet, can't you tell?! lol

LOL!  Yes me too and you could tell by the 5 mozzarella sticks and 2 kit kats I ate today...ha ha ha!

TTC since 8/2004
  • imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageYellow_Daisy:

imageRachael07.07.07:

Maybe you'll get a big rush towards the end?? It's almost 9 here so we're done. Now it's all mine, mine I tell you!!!!! lol

This made me LOL!

TTC since 8/2004
  • imageYellow_Daisy:
    imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageYellow_Daisy:

imageRachael07.07.07:

This made me LOL!

I'm sure when I am on a severe sugar high in a little while it'll be even funnier. I don't need drugs to make me looney, just give me candy.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • me.neither.please.take.it.away.from.me
    TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"