bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

Re: S/O - Those of you with a BFPB

• Options
    now I want one!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    We met in chat and one thing led to another and it was simply magic!  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKLN1179:

Who is your BFPB?

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

imageKLN1179:

This. Verbatim. 

the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagelaceyann2008:

imageKLN1179:

This. Verbatim. 

That's a cute way of putting it!

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

• Options
    There was an influx of a bunch of newbs when I started to post regularly. We ended up all just listing stuff about ourselves and then we grouped together based on who was most alike. I have/had 3 BFPBs but they don't really post anymore ( they have either had their babies by now or have moved on )

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options

imagemelissa721:
    How did it come about? Tell us your story! Wink

Muy Bonita, love the new added pic in the siggy. Pretty girl!

TTC Journey:
    Me: Dx stage I endometriosis DH: minimal MFI - 3% morph
    IUI #1 - cycle converted to IVF #1 due overproduction of follies.
    BFP - m/c :(
    IVF #2 (finally) - Lupron + FSH + Ovidrel + Crinone = 10 eggs retrieved, Two grade A embryos transferred, 3 frosties!
    BFP - Beta #1 39.4 Beta #2 22 = c/p :(
    FET #1
  • Options
    imageRicola:

imageKLN1179:

Who is your BFPB?

SmlTownGirl and I just decided today.  We haven't done anything about it yet though...lol!

• Options
    imageSmlTownGirl87:

imagemelissa721:
    How did it come about? Tell us your story! Wink

Muy Bonita, love the new added pic in the siggy. Pretty girl!

Thanks doll <3

• Options
    imageKLN1179:
    imageRicola:

imageKLN1179:

Who is your BFPB?

SmlTownGirl and I just decided today.  We haven't done anything about it yet though...lol!

Congratulations! Party!!!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I've always been curious about this, too!  Great post, Melissa!
  • Options

imageFyreFry5:
    I've always been curious about this, too!  Great post, Melissa!

Yes

• Options

Annice and SunFlowergrl and I all went through the tri boards together with our first kids.  Now were hoping to synchronize our children's birth's so we can go through the boards with less staggering.

Mrs.M wanted to be apart of our posse, and since she's one awesome Lady, we let her 

• Options
    imageKLN1179:
    imageRicola:

imageKLN1179:

Who is your BFPB?

Aaaawww!  Congrats!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mchupie and I were newbies on the board (it was still just GP then)...so we swapped emails and voila! haha but the B got pregnant and all and left me!! ;) I still totally love her though and cant believe she is a few short months away from welcoming her baby girl into this world!! It's definitely bittersweet! I want to be at that point already too!!!
  • Options

imagemellymel12:
    mchupie and I were newbies on the board (it was still just GP then)...so we swapped emails and voila! haha but the B got pregnant and all and left me!! ;) I still totally love her though and cant believe she is a few short months away from welcoming her baby girl into this world!! It's definitely bittersweet! I want to be at that point already too!!!

I <3 you, mel.

I'm a dirty lurker and am always here in the shadows hehehe Smile

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    Gregermis and I started posting around the same time. We posted a lot on each other's posts, followed charts, etc. I just recently visited Seattle where she lives and we met up IRL. It was awesome and now...BFPBs!
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• Options
    FunNSunAZ, Melissa2216 and I ended up in chat all by our lonesome one night until 3 am, and totally hit it off and exchanged FB information. Then AZ and I ran into each other a few more times in chat, and she just totally seems to get my sense of humour and wryness, and I SPPH her!
    I'm a bird.
  • Options
    I'm with Munkie!  And it started because in chat we were chatting about our min pins, turns out we have a lot in common (Even the same first name!)  And the rest is history (all two days of it! lol)
  • Options

image**Papps**:
    One night we were all just messin around and having a good time being silly.... Starbuck and I realized we clicked well, and became BFPB's. A few days later I was talking with HHB, and we decided to do a threesome Wink

You dirty girls. LOL

• Options

It all started w/ this one post...

someone made a GTKY post & one of the questions was: what is your favorite going out outfit? I responded: "going out?? we're an old married couple, we never go out :) "

& ActingDiva responded that she & her husband refer to themselves as an 'old married couple' too.

Then we made another connection that we both are doing the Dave Ramsey financial plan.

Several posts & chat sessions later, then finally AD asked me to be her Buddy! We just became official on Friday :)

Edited: forgot to mention we became Facebook pals a few weeks ago too. AD made all the first moves, she's the gutsy one :) 

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    awe this is fun! i hope to one day have a BFPB too Big Smile... all you ladies are awesome though!!
  • Options

I had participated in the silly personal posts awhile back, but it was all in jest and sort of clicked with one bumpie who rarely posts and we ended up on the February 2011 board together, but we never got very far in our romance.

I was fine with not ever having a bfpb, and then there was a post about "signs" and Lily82 and I were passionate about being superstitious, it wasn't until after my m/c that we started exchanging pm's, that went on for weeks, then we exchanged facebook info and one thing led to another and we became bfpb's. I loves her more than anything, she is wonderful, I hope she will be back after the first of the year.

I never thought in a million years I'd have one, but there are a couple possibilities on the horizon. ;)

My Little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"