Multiples

Three months old!

Wow I cannot believe the babies are three months old.

They are still not STTN, but with their low birth weight I cannot be totally surprised.  (well I tell myself that to make me feel better!)  DH is about to take care of them solely at night because I work nights all of November starting Monday.  Poor poor DH.    

For those who are still pregnant....the days just fly by once your babies are here.  Take as many pictures as you can squeeze in because you'll wake up and realize how much they have changed before your eyes.

Happy Halloween MoMmas!

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image

Re: Three months old!

• They are so darn cute!
    Prayers that they'll magically start STTN for your DH, and you get plenty of rest after your night shifts!

• My long lost twin-twin!!! Long time no see. They are SO cute!!! Can't believe 3 months already. 

How are you??? Hope you're hanging in there.  Just like everyone promised, things did seem to get easier here once we got past the 3 month mark.  Hopefully it will for you and DH too.  ((HUGS)) to you and those beautiful babies.  Happy Halloween!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Loading the player...
  • My babies aren't sleeping through the night either. So, you're not alone there. :-)

Congrats on the three-month mark. My boys will be there on Friday.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They are darling!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My boys just turned 3 months too, which completely flabbergasted me.  I miss my itty bitty babies!!!

They are just darling!!!

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • They're so cute! Can you believe it's already been 3 months?! The time sure flies by!
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"