Maryland Babies
Options

St. Agnes

Delivery option for me is only St. Agnes.  My experience with the Women's Center has been good so far, but their ER was not the best experience.  Although what ER is?  I have not arranged my tour yet so maybe you all can help provide some insight.

Thoughts on St. Agnes?  

Re: St. Agnes

• Options

why is that your only option? Just curious.

My MIL was pushing me to go there, so I looked into it, and I wasn't really thrilled, but I am vbac, too. I am driving to a hospital 45 minutes away to have a vbac with midwives and to get a certain level of care (baby rooms in, good LC support, etc)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My good friend delivered there and had a great experience. It was the hospital my OB would deliver at, but I was looking for something different, so I sought out a midwife care situation and will be at Mercy instead. I think trusting your care provider and having a good rapport with them is most important, not the hospital in question!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered my first there and will deliver DS#2 there as well in just a few days.  The L&D ward is actually very nice - it was just renovated a few yers back.  Go on the tour and I think you'll be impressed.  While my doctor is in Howard County, their practice is with St. Agnes so it's my only choice too - but we had a fantastic experience the first time around.

It's on the city border which is why the ER was a little shady I'm sure, but the L&D ward is great.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes, same scenario as me, my doctor is in Columbia but they only deliver at St. Agnes.  I love my OB practice so I'm sure if they feel its good then so will I.   I'll book at tour once I get further along!  Heard my practice left HoCo General b/c of insurance and St. Agnes covered them 100% which was better than what HoCo did for them, thats why they switched. 

Everyone I've talked to that has delivered there has very positive things to say about it. 

I have actually been to the ER there, not the greatest but L&D sounds good!  :-) 

• Options
    Do you use the Women's OBGYN Group (aka The Girls with Pearls)?  That's who I'm with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes, thats where I go!  I used to see Dr. Bhatnagar but she just left there.  I am starting to rotate within the doctors on my next appointment anyways, so hopefully I like the others just as much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"