Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Can't concentrate

Should be writing my lesson plans for the week right now but I cannot concentrate!!! Ugh! How am I going to get anything accomplished this month?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't concentrate

• Options

I hate that!  Hope you find your groove!

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's really hard. My employer knows now, but didn't early in my pregnancy, and none of my client's know.  So I've been making lots of excuses, about difficulty sleeping, poor diet, stress....Hope you're able to get your concentration together.  My impression is 5 and 6 y/o's aren't going to be the most patient! haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegoalieamy24:
    It's really hard. My employer knows now, but didn't early in my pregnancy, and none of my client's know.  So I've been making lots of excuses, about difficulty sleeping, poor diet, stress....Hope you're able to get your concentration together.  My impression is 5 and 6 y/o's aren't going to be the most patient! haha

You are very correct. They demand a lot of attention and energy. 

• Options
    I teach 5th graders and it doesn't really change! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • Options
    Not only do I feel like I can't concentrate, but my memory is absolute crap lately!!!!
    BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"