3rd Trimester
Options

I DO NOT want to have a Halloween baby!

I hope this is yet another false alarm, I'm having painful cramping, and contractions that aren't necessarily in any pattern, but they are happening 7 minutes apart.  But, I expect that if I wasn't chasing my insane wild toddler around, it wouldn't be so bad and I could make them stop.

I should add:  I just think having a Halloween baby would be creepy.  hehe, but hey, at least I'd have a theme for parties.

Re: I DO NOT want to have a Halloween baby!

• Options
    I was in the same situation last night.  Hoping that they would stop so I wouldn't have a Halloween baby...eventually they did :)
  • Options
    NSLNSL member
    Sounds like it's time to turn on a little TV so you can relax and see if the contractions slow down or stop.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am with you!  Plus, our girl name is Tabitha and way too many people have Bewitched associations.  If it were to happen today I think we'd use our back up instead if we had a girl (Merideth.) Luckily, DS and DH are napping right now, and I am trying to rest and chill my nesting.  When they get up, we are going trick or treating with my family.  Tomorrow would be fine, but the Tuesday is no good cuz it's DS's bday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

My suggestion is to get your hospital bag ready and tell your mom you are in labor.  Then get everything ready and find someone to keep DS and be all set to go to L&D.

That is a surefire way to make it all stop :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Send your labor pains my way! I've been hoping for a Halloween baby since I got my BFP. It's my favorite holiday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I also do NOT want a Halloween baby either! I've said this since February when I found out I was pregnant.

I'm just not that into Halloween...I don't like dressing up, I don't really like Halloween parties, I'm not into scary movies or ghost and gobblins. IDK, I just think I'd be forced to like it if DS's birthday fell today.

I am ready to be done being pregnant though!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's exactly what my mom said 24 years ago when she went into labor with my brother on Halloween!  She was determined not to have a halloween baby and he was born at 1 something am on November 1st! LOL She barely made it!  Also, she said it was weird bc all the nurses were in costumes...I don't think I'd like that very much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm hoping to hold off until November to deliver because I don't like opal
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"