Pre-School and Daycare

My sisters crazy neighbor....

My sister just moved(a month ago) bc her DH is in the army and are living on base. She has meant a few other moms and she is helping one mom out this week watching her DD while the mom works. My sister has a 16 month old and this little girl is a 2 year old. Well my sister posted about it on fb bc she was excited for my niece to have someone play with. Well one of her neighbor lady "friends' saw it on fb and said  oh great I will bring DD over to play with them as well bc she has stuff to do at home like cleaning and laundry. I told my sister to tell her welcome to parenthood.  Well this is now day 3 that the lady had just showed up on my sisters door to drop her child off for the whole fricken day. SO my sister has fed her child and watched her 3 days straight while this lady just goes home.

My sister is too nice and tried telling her today that it was about lunch time and time for the girls to take a nap thinking she would get the hint and not leave her child. The mom replies, oh well if she won't take a nap just call me. AYFKM?!?!?! I told my sister she needs to put her foot down and tell her no more. This women is taking advantage of you!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: My sisters crazy neighbor....

• Whoa! Time to not answer the door the next time she knocks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would tell the neighbor that I charge per hour and she owes me x amount for the past 3 days and if she would like me to continue to watch her child I would expect payment. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekellnbri:
    I would tell the neighbor that I charge per hour and she owes me x amount for the past 3 days and if she would like me to continue to watch her child I would expect payment. 
    This!
  • imageStacieErin:
    imagekellnbri:
    I would tell the neighbor that I charge per hour and she owes me x amount for the past 3 days and if she would like me to continue to watch her child I would expect payment. 
    This!

Ditto this!  How freaking rude of that woman!!

• Can I drop my kids off at your sister's too?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I just never, ever have a problem telling people NO in situations like this. I don't get why you wouldn't just be like, uh, excuse me neighbor, an occasional playdate is fine but I am not in the business of free babysitting.

Maybe she should post on facebook DD has a contagious fever or something... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"