1st Trimester
Options

Okay ladies I've got questions

I'm not able to POAS until my next period... Middle of November. (DH said not til then since I had a "period" and I'm waiting for him)

So now IF I am pregnant I'd be about 6 weeks. So my questions are (since I can't for the life of me remember):

Are you constantly wet yet?

Are you constipated yet?

I remember my body being all kinds of crazy at 4 weeks last time (literally days after I found out) but like I said I can't remember. Also I've been pretty tired, but I know all this could just be due to normal circumstances.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Okay ladies I've got questions

• Options

I'm really confused. You think you're six weeks pregnant but you haven't taken a test? Why not? What do you mean, you had a "period?"

To answer your questions, I've never had issues with constipation during pregnancy, and I don't really know what you mean by "constantly wet." Are you referring to vaginal discharge? If so, no.

• Options

Is there a particular reason you aren't "allowed" to poas?

Because that's sounds ridiculous. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The only reliable way to determine if you are actually pregnant is to pee on a stick or go get a test at your doctor's office. 

• Options

This post is all kinds of wrong. If you think you might be having pregnancy symptoms but you can't take a test because your DH wont let you until next month, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong. You should probably get on birth control ASAP because clearly you are both not ready for another child.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm confused...

Your question makes no sense!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So if you wait til your next "period"  you still wouldn't need to pee on a stick right (cuz you got your period?).  And if you had a period this past cycle, what makes you think you are 6 weeks pregnant?  was it light and just spotty??  was it shorter??  and "DH said not til then since I had a "period" and I'm waiting for him"- waiting for him to do what??

I'm going to assume that you mistakenly left out some info.  Please fill in the gaps so this doesn't sound so silly!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm completely confused too.

I'm hoping that your DH won't let you POAS because he thinks you're nutso for imagining symptoms and hoping the interwebs will diagnose you.  

Otherwise, if you can't afford a stick to pee on or if your DH is seriously this controlling, there's help for you at Planned Parenthood in the form of low-cost or free prenatal healthcare or putting you in contact with resources for abused families.

Good luck. 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imageBecky262:

I'm completely confused too.

I'm hoping that your DH won't let you POAS because he thinks you're nutso for imagining symptoms and hoping the interwebs will diagnose you.  

Otherwise, if you can't afford a stick to pee on or if your DH is seriously this controlling, there's help for you at Planned Parenthood in the form of low-cost or free prenatal healthcare or putting you in contact with resources for abused families.

Good luck. 

As a side note, if you can't "afford" to buy a stick to pee on, I wouldn't pick Planned Parenthood as a solution. I went in college for a pregnancy test because I was young and dumb and thought it'd be  more reliable than getting one at the drug store. That pee test cost me $30. Seriously. I don't know if this was exclusive to my local PP, but I realize now that it was ridiculous.  I thought I was getting a good deal  because I thought it was much better than anything I could buy myself. I now know that the $1 pregnancy tests at Dollar Tree are the exact same thing. 

If you are already experiencing "pregnancy symptoms" I don't see how you could possibly still be 2+ weeks out from your next period... that'd be one super long luteal phase. 

• Options
    Here in MI we have the "pregnancy resource center" which is next door to planned parenthood (I am assuming they are associated).  I went there because I was so anxious to have my pregnancy confirmed and was having some issues with my previous gyno and didn't want to go there.  All they had me do was pee on a stick, and it was absolutely free... But for a christian organization I was a little surprised that the "are you going to keep it?" question that came up within the first 5 minutes.  Hello!!  Thats my husband in the lobby- guess we're not the normal customers!
  • Options

imageAngel0423:
    Here in MI we have the "pregnancy resource center" which is next door to planned parenthood (I am assuming they are associated).  I went there because I was so anxious to have my pregnancy confirmed and was having some issues with my previous gyno and didn't want to go there.  All they had me do was pee on a stick, and it was absolutely free... But for a christian organization I was a little surprised that the "are you going to keep it?" question that came up within the first 5 minutes.  Hello!!  Thats my husband in the lobby- guess we're not the normal customers!

That would be because they assume you are in a crisis pregnancy if you are there to use your services. I am surprised it is called a "pregnancy resource center" because generally they are called "Crisis Pregnancy" and are by design, right next to, across, or near Planned Parenthood so women going in for abortions (or so they think, I used PP for gyno care) can go there instead.  

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageAngel0423:

That would be because they assume you are in a crisis pregnancy if you are there to use your services. I am surprised it is called a "pregnancy resource center" because generally they are called "Crisis Pregnancy" and are by design, right next to, across, or near Planned Parenthood so women going in for abortions (or so they think, I used PP for gyno care) can go there instead.  

hmmm.. interesting.  well maybe they should call it something else!!  Cuz When I googled and found pregnancy recource center i expected just that and had different expectations i guess!  Yeah, it was literally right next to planned parenthood.  Looks like ur on to somethin!

• Options

YOU'VE got questions?!

Lady, your post leaves me with more questions than I know where to start with. Oy.

• Options
    imagejenerally?:

YOU'VE got questions?!

Lady, your post leaves me with more questions than I know where to start with. Oy.

lol, and she never came back....

• Options

To answer your first question no, not wet yet, and yes slightly constipated.

I think (LOL) these girls think you're crazy, it sounds like you left out some info. Are you waiting for DH because he is out of town or something?

• Options

I read your other posts and I think what you are getting at is that a. you are not certain that the bleeding you experienced this month was a period because it was only for two days and b. you are now experiencing symptoms that lead you to believe you might be pregnant. However, your husband doesn't want to spend the money on a test for another few weeks.

I get where you are coming from, my husband didn't want me to go through test after test, but we agreed to wait until the first day of my missed period. I broke our agreement and found out a few days before that I was pregnant.  He was so excited that he didn't mind I spent the money early. The thing is, he isn't a jerk, he just knows I would just test and test and test until I was certain I was or wasn't pregnant. So, he wanted me to wait until I actually missed a period so I wouldn't spend a lot of money testing before that. 

However, if you truly believe you did not get a period in October, but rather breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding, you really should test now. 

Also, the day I conceived (or right around it) my nails STOPPED growing. The new development was stealing all of my calcium. I doubt a pregnancy would make your nails look shiny, but prenatals would! As pregnancy goes,  I am no expert, but in my very limited experience, prenatals made my nails grow, baby made them stop.  I am sure others have much better explanations.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If your period was short because you were pregnant, wouldn't you have tested at the last "period?"  I think it is very important to get early prenatal care and I think that I would want to know sooner rather than later so that I can get a jumpstart on my care for my baby's sake.  If your husband won't let you POAS, you have other issues that you need to deal with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"