1st Trimester
Options

New and so excited!

DH and I just found out yesterday...a million thoughts going through me mind right now. Look forward to chatting it up with everyone!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New and so excited!

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!! :)  Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  So happy for you!  We found out yesterday too! 
  • Options
    If you don't mind me asking, how long were you trying? I see you joined the bump two months ago, is that how long you tried? (I'm asking b/c I'm so impatient -- isn't everyone trying to get pregnant -- and I'm on my second month ttc.  I just like hearing stories from people who got pregnant quickly :) 
  • Options
    Congrats!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! ?I just found out about 3 hours ago :) ?H&H 9 months to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"