2nd Trimester
Options

My pregnancies jinx...

Ok.  So I don't really believe that.  It's just that with my first pregnancy with my DD around 5 months pregnant my "adopted dad" from my college church died quite suddenly.  He did have a heart condition that they knew could come back at any time but had no idea it was about to strike again.  He and his wife were just like parents away from home to me.  Anything I needed I could call them!!!  It was hard to deal with especially with all of the extra hormones during pregnancy.

This pregnancy, also around 5 months, my grandmother is in the hospital with about 24 hours to live.  She's been put in a hospice room.  Again, quite sudden.  Again, a pregnant basket case.  

Please send T & P's to my family as we go through this tough time.

Re: My pregnancies jinx...

• Options
    I am glad you don't really believe that. I lost my grandmother while I was pregnant with my daughter. So I feel for you. T&P to your family.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and  your family.  My grandmother was also in hospice care while I was pregnant with ds, and passed away in Nov 2 years ago.  My son has a special angel watching over him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying for peace for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"