March 2011 Moms

We finally registered!

...and I am officially in love with Bed Bath and Beyond!  BabiesRUs sucks compared to them.  We had a sales associate stay with us for 2 and a half hours in bbb to make sure we got everything we needed and answered a ton of questions for us!  When we got home and I went back to my BabiesRUs registry online and deleted most of everything we put on there last night.  I'm so excited! Smile

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Re: We finally registered!

• Congratulations!!! Feels good, doesn't it?? Registered through WalMart but will also put on my invites accepting gift cards to Gymboree, Kohls, Target or some places like that. It's hard to wait!
  • I agree that Buy Buy Baby is better that BRU, but unfortunately, there's no BBB near any of our relatives.  I've considered making a private list with BBB that way we can get a completion coupon from them and buy anything we don't get from a shower.
    "Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different" ~Roger von Oech
  • Loading the player...
  • Good job! I'm going to wait a little bit longer to register. My baby shower isn't until the end of January, so I think I still have some time ;) Plus, this is my 2nd so I have most of the important items. So my registry won't be very big.  I mainly need clothes since this is an opposite sex from 1st ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"