Nurseries and Baby Gear

new models

Does anyone know when new models come out for baby gear? I know there was a baby expo in Vegas recently and I was wondering if there was a set date? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new models

• It depends on the brand itself. 
  • A lot of stuff has started already, but like PP said, it depends on the brand.  I just received my 2011 City Mini a couple days ago.  
  • Loading the player...
  • image62207bride:
    A lot of stuff has started already, but like PP said, it depends on the brand.  I just received my 2011 City Mini a couple days ago.  

Which site did you end up getting the City Mini from? I keep running across ones that are still 2010.

• imageErikup15:

image62207bride:
    A lot of stuff has started already, but like PP said, it depends on the brand.  I just received my 2011 City Mini a couple days ago.  

Which site did you end up getting the City Mini from? I keep running across ones that are still 2010.

My mom ordered it from pishposhbaby.com.  I think right now they are only shipping the crimson and green ones, soon to be followed by black, stone, and orange.  The purple won't start to ship for a couple months.  I was VERY adamant about having the 2011, so my mom made quadruple sure that it was the correct one that shipped since it shipped a month earlier than anticipated.  Sure enough when it arrived it was correct.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"